This post left anonymously
My Life has been destroyed.
Almost 2 years ago now. I fell back and hit my head, 3 weeks later I became overly exposed to carbon monoxide poisoning.I have lost everything. Then I was an Interior Designer, now I live in a Shelter in Reston Va. I suffer daily from anxiety depression and pain, oh so much pain My eyes, all of a sudden got catarachs. UVA did surgery, now they are worse. I had to get financial aid. Then I had to have Septoplasy Surgery on my nose. What’s left my teeeth are constantly hurting and I have headaches eeveryday. I don’t know what to do or how to get help. These Doctores just keep trying to put me on anti-depressants and to no evail, none of them work. bercause from the poisoning, someething happened to my nervous system. My family has pretty much dissowned me and I feel so all alone in this wonderful world of ours. I needa Dentists and a Primary care Doctor who will help me out. If anyone reading this knows anyone that can help, please call me or e-mail me. I don’t have a penny to my name, so I can’t pay them as of now. I also need someone to help me with my car. 703-437=1039 or (email removed) I pray everyday I will get part of my life back, please lend me a hand, Thanks, Cheryl
Since writing this post Anonymous may have helped people, but has not within the last 4 days.
Invite Others to Help
A logged in and verified Help.com member has the ability to setup a Friends List and invite others to help with posts.