im a senior in high school and freaking out about college.
1. im in love with my one year and two weeks boyfriend but thing is its a long distant relationship. and i really wanna go to school in indiana where he is at im in maryland.ppl always say follow ur heart but this is my future and a major issue
2.i want to be a pre med student to become a pediatrician i basically failed my AP bio exam so no credit for that
3. my guidence councilers advice is to stay in Maryland cause it has the best med schools and best colleges for pre med students which is totally tru
4. i think my gpa sucks i hav a 3.4
5. i think that i wont get into any good schools
6. and i did no sports in high school cuz im a dancer so i dont do sports i mean i do out of school not for school but im planning on tryin out for softball
7.i feel really un prepared for college and that i wont get into a good school or even med school
any words of advice??
Since writing this post TinyDancer :) may have helped people, but has not within the last 4 days. TinyDancer :) is a verified member, has been around for 5 years, 4 months and has 262 posts and 3,089 replies to their name.
Invite Others to Help
A logged in and verified Help.com member has the ability to setup a Friends List and invite others to help with posts.