How to Convert WMV, AVI, FLV, MOV, MKV Videos to iPod
You may ask how to convert WMV, AVI, FLV, MOV, MKV, etc, videos to iPod. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you get started using iMovie iPod Video Converter to convert different video files to iPod.
There are 2 parts in this guide. The first part is about steps of using the converter and the second part is about its edit function.
Part 1: Get Started Using iMovie iPod Video Converter
1. Free download iMovie iPod Video Converter http://www.imoviesoft.com/packages/im..., then install and run it.
2. Add video file(s)-Click “Add” button to import video which you want to convert to iPod.
3. Choose Output Profile and Output Folder
–Click the “Profile” drop-down menu to choose output format for your video. The output formats are listed below including iPod Video Formats and iPod Audio Formats.
–Adjust video and audio parameters for your output file if you want, like Resolution, Frame Rate, Channels, etc.
4. Click “Start” button to complete the conversion.
–You can pause, stop and continue smoothly during conversion.
–If you add several video files and want to convert them into one file, you can click “Merge into one file” and then click “Start” to begin the conversion.
Part 2: Further Edit Functions
iMovie iPod Video Converter is designed with two video viewers. One is for the original video and the other one is for edited video, so you can immediately preview the effect of edited video.
1. Crop–Click “Crop” button to cut off black edges or choose video sizes that you want. You can drag the frame to crop video or directly set Zoom, Left, Top, Width and Height of the video image.
2. Trim–Click “Trim” button to trim or clip any part of the video. You can control the arrow symbol to trim or type time values.
3. Video Effect
– Adjust Brightness, Contrast and Saturation of the video you like.
– Set special effect, Choose Negative, Old film or Gray if you like.
Hopefully this guide will help you convert Hope this step-by-step Guide will help you convert WMV, AVI, FLV, MOV, MKV, etc, videos to iPod really! Need a free trial now? Just download this converter and enjoy it! You can go on learning more details here http://www.imoviesoft.com/products/to...
Since writing this post tinaxin041 may have helped people, but has not within the last 4 days. tinaxin041 is a verified member, has been around for 3 years, 7 months and has 3 posts and 18 replies to their name.
Invite Others to Help
A logged in and verified Help.com member has the ability to setup a Friends List and invite others to help with posts.