20 questions for a nurse
i have to ask a nurse 20 questions for my nursing class. you can remain anon. if you want :]
20 Interview Questions
1. What school did you receive your RN degree from?
2. How long did it take to get a job after you graduated?
3. What made you want to be a nurse?
4. Are you fulfilling those reasons in your job today?
5. Do you enjoy what you do?
6. How much flexibility do you have in your position?
7. What is the craziest thing you have dealt with at work?
8. Would you encourage someone else to go into this field of work?
9. How much money does a person in your line of work make?
10. What are your hours?
11. How do you stay current in your practice?
12. With everything you have experienced and know now, would you have still picked the same occupation?
13. How much experience did you have before you decided a nurse is what you want to be?
14. Have you ever stepped in at a time of need at a supermarket or other places?
15. What is something you don’t like about your job?
16. What is your favorite thing about your job?
17. How do you handle an irate patient?
18. How is the relationships between the nurses and physicians?
19. Does this job put stress on your family life?
20. Is it common for someone in your line of work to receive promotions?
Since writing this post ashleyy may have helped people, but has not within the last 4 days. ashleyy is a verified member, has been around for 5 years, 4 months and has 114 posts and 733 replies to their name.
Invite Others to Help
A logged in and verified Help.com member has the ability to setup a Friends List and invite others to help with posts.