This post left anonymously
Could this be food poisoning?
Today I was feeling fine. This afternoon before my last class at school I bought some food. My school sells fruit and veggie cups. I got one with grapes and different cheeses. I can eat dairy. About 30 minutes to an hour after it my stomach started hurting. I became really nauseous. By the time I was home I was shaking really bad, sweating, and sick. My stomach kept getting pains. Now, I feel tired and weak. My head is killing me. I took some ibuprofen over an hour ago and it has yet to phase it. Could this be food poisoning? Or am I getting a stomach flu? I didn’t eat all of the food because I thought a piece of cheese tasted funny. So, I threw the rest away.
Since writing this post Anonymous may have helped people, but has not within the last 4 days.
Invite Others to Help
A logged in and verified Help.com member has the ability to setup a Friends List and invite others to help with posts.