Since writing this post mypnoymp may have helped people, but has not within the last 4 days. mypnoymp is not a verified member, has been around for 1 year, 1 month and has 1 posts and 5 replies to their name.
People are allowed to pose, be immature and weak. If you don’t want to deal with that out of them, stop being their friend.
Now, why so bitter?
that will pass. If they really are your friends anyway.
You will get better advice/sympathy if you explain what they did.
I’m asking you why you feel like ranting, so I may assist you with your complications :)
so mad now. yea i’ll not be their friend starting today. grrrrrrrrr
You should make your choices from a rational state of mind. Anger is a powerful emotion and I do not advise you make life choices based on your angry conclusions.
The members of help.com will always be willing to lend an ear to you should you need to say anything more about your problem. :)
sorry, just mad now…
well, i’ll try to keep it short.
* a friend A was suddently aloof
* waited for 3 weeks and observed coz i might be wrong. friend A is definitely aloof
* sent friend A an email and asked if there is something wrong. friend A says there is nothing wrong
* the friend A told friend B that i sent the email. after i told friend A to not tell anybody i sent the email as i felt stupid and paranoid sending the email
* when we met again, friend A gave me the silent treatment
* learned from friend B that friend A was bad mouthing me. i was so disappointed because i valued friend A a lot.
* told friend A what i learned and told her how i felt unfortunately, we were drinking then… so i was too emotional when i talked to her…
* on 2 consecutive meets, friend A gave me the silent treatment. got frustrated.
* i started not meeting up with friend A for 2 weeks since person is giving me silent treatment
* friend A sent me a message asking if i was ok since she didn’t see me for a number of weeks
* when i decided to meet with friend A she acted as if nothing happened
* now i asked friend A what went wrong then she says she does not want to talk about it
really pissed. i feel that i might have done something wrong and instead of talking about it, she deliberately played me around
Fair enough. You have the right to be angry. Your options come down to this… Do you want to solve the problem… or abandon it?
yea ur right. i guess i’m being impulsive. :(
i want to fix it
Impulsiveness is okay. Impulsiveness is the same thing that saves your life when a bear attacks you, it just jumps up at less than ideal times.
If you want to fix it, stop hiding your emotions and beating around the bush with your friends. Get them both together and in a calm, rational way… explain what you have discovered about them and this situation in a forgiving manner, being sure that you don’t escalate the scenario.
Friends make mistakes, sometimes you get involved. If you are truly their friend, you will accept this and look toward making things right after you have sorted through your own emotions. Again, just try not to make irrational choices when your angry.
i’ll try talking with them again after i calm down. really frustrated atm.
Invite Others to Help
A logged in and verified Help.com member has the ability to setup a Friends List and invite others to help with posts.