I’m so confused, in love for the first time.
I’m a teenager and I’ve fallen in love for real for the very first time. He’s amazing let me just say, I’ve known him since I was nine and we both come from huge families, we’re both homeschooled, and he’s as big as a dork as I am about Indie Rock and
So every time I talk to him we seem to have this chemistry. He really looks into my eyes and is enthusiastic about what I have to say.
He asks goofy around me, here let me make this easier, this is what he does:
- He looks deeply into my eyes and keeps contact for large periods of time
- A few weeks ago we were all at Braums and we sat next to each other, then my friend wanted to sit down too so I was squished in between them. He leaned in really close to me, just like he does when we are talking. He has an awkward habit of standing really close to me.
- At my studio concert (I’m an advanced piano student at this music conservatory that his brother and I both attend and he was there for one of the performances) we didn’t have time to talk but as soon as he walked into the room we made eye contact and held it there for a few seconds. I can’t quite describe it, but the way he looked into my eyes was so amazing…..his eyes are so brown and pooling with emotion and life..they make you feel whatever he is feeling.
- When I went to my friend’s play, they are all in the same drama class. He apparently got all excited when they told him I was here and he said “Oh, Fi’s here??? Well now I let to show her my ..fancy moves” then he looked down and made a really awkward face and left the room.
- We started dancing in the middle of the stage, not together but yes….doing the cabbage-patch
- He was being a complete sweetheart.
I hope I don’t sound too idiotic. I just can’t make sense of any of this. I have his number, and I know I should call him and talk to him, but I’m nervous about it though. I need some encouragement. I’m just……not used to feeling like this. I’m usually the one who rolls eyes at topics such as clothing and boys and what not, but can come up with a logical answer to a question concerning dark matter or CERN or some scientific thing. Please help me, I am so lost!
Since writing this post cheeseandczhracker may have helped people, but has not within the last 4 days. cheeseandczhracker is not a verified member, has been around for 1 year and has 1 posts and 0 replies to their name.
Invite Others to Help
A logged in and verified Help.com member has the ability to setup a Friends List and invite others to help with posts.