This post left anonymously
Feeling really down
I have been dealing with anxiety and depression for quite some time now, mostly social anxiety and not having any friends has made me depressed. To deal with things like this, my escape kinda thing, is watching TV and movies;I watch tons. I have always wondered what it would like to have friends and I have been starting to day dream about being friends with tv characters or movie characters or just people I have imagined ( crazy I know ) . I feel its great when I’m thinking about the “friends” that I have but then I get back to reality and everything sucks again… I feel like I’m going crazy not being able to talk to people or be friends with them.Also it makes me really sad when I see all the friendships out there, all these people who have all these friends… Here is some problems other than the ones I just told you about
1. Always want to meet new people to be friends with but can’t
2. I am afraid to go to supermarkets in case someone I know see’s me( have no idea why )
3. I am happy when there is no one around me at first , later I get really lonely but if anyone comes home or anything I get super angry for them being there
4. I have been getting super angry recently at everything ..
5. I have no idea who I am or why I am here..
I’m sick and tiered of having problems, no friends and everything but I don’t know what to do… Its all just a huge mess… Sorry if this is all kinda jumbly I just needed somewhere to talk…
Since writing this post Anonymous may have helped people, but has not within the last 4 days.
Invite Others to Help
A logged in and verified Help.com member has the ability to setup a Friends List and invite others to help with posts.