Customer Service Interview Qs & As
I have recently had an interview and was unable to answer customer service questions satisfactory. Would you provide any suggestions to the following questions, please? Thank you.
1. What does good customer service mean to you?
2. How would you differentiate between effective customer service and efficient customer service?
3. What in your opinion, is more important of the two?
4. How familiar are you with the concept of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)?
5. How would you deal with an extremely irate customer?
6. How would you serve or assist a customer whose language or accent is difficult to understand?
7. Why do you think you are suitable for a customer service position?
8. What are your weaknesses with respect to customer service? What do you intend to do about it?
9. Have you any prior work experience in customer service?
10. If you realize that the customer is wrong, or being unreasonable, how would you convey this to him or her? How would you deal with the situation?
11. Under what circumstances would you escalate the customer’s query or problem to your supervisor or boss?
12. Given a chance to make or recommend a change in the company’s operational practices (with respect to improving customer satisfaction), what would you suggest?
13. If you find out that a currency note that the customer has handed over to you is a fake, and the customer refuses to accept it, how would you deal with the situation?
14. If a customer shows up with a complicated problem five minutes before you are to leave for the day, what would you do?
15. If you are faced with a technical product query or difficulty that you aren’t well-versed or confident about, what would you do?
16. If faced with abusive language from a customer, how would you deal with the situation?
17. If a customer provides you with severely negative feedback or stinging criticism about your service or product, how would you take it?
18. Do you believe in the statement ‘Customer is the king’? What does it mean to you?
19. What do you believe, are the keys to good customer service?
(The questions are from this website: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/customer-service-interview-questions-and-ans wers.html )
Since writing this post pryia may have helped people, but has not within the last 4 days. pryia is a verified member, has been around for 1 year, 5 months and has 15 posts and 164 replies to their name.
Invite Others to Help
A logged in and verified Help.com member has the ability to setup a Friends List and invite others to help with posts.