How do you write a letter of self achievement?
I need to turn one in on Monday for a school program that I’m trying to get accepted into but I have no idea how to start it or address people that I don’t know. How do you basically brag about yourself and make it sound great???
Here’s what I need to include:
1. Working as Electrocardiogram Technician in a hospital
2. Nationally certified Emergency Medical Technician with school certification, 72 hours in ambulance, CPR cert., and thorough knowledge of basic life support.
3. Volunteering in Emergency Department for 1 year (won’t mention hospital online)
4. Bachelors degree in Zoology Biomedical Sciences
5. Assisting professor with genetics research for the past 3 months.
6. Shadowing cardiologists, respiratory therapists, physical therapists, and sonographers off and on (3 months).
7. Youth Secretary 2011 for church planning events and organizing countless activities.
8. Youth Committee Member 2011-2012 + church newspaper
9. Leading Praise and Worship in church (mostly leading songs) and other organizations all over the city + choir.
10. Many opportunities helping out with vacation bible school, teen outreach camps, food kitchens etc.
It needs to be 3-4 short paragraphs (maybe around a page) PLEASE PLEASE HELP! I’M DESPERATE!!!
Since writing this post RoughDiamond may have helped people, but has not within the last 4 days. RoughDiamond is a verified member, has been around for 2 years, 7 months and has 67 posts and 149 replies to their name.
Invite Others to Help
A logged in and verified Help.com member has the ability to setup a Friends List and invite others to help with posts.