“We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
1. Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of our Services;
2. Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of our Services;
3. Refuse, move, or remove any material that you submit to our sites for any reason;
4. Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on our sites;
5. Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account;
6. Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our sites.
Thanks for the warning but I did sort my list out about a month ago.
I removed everyone and only added people onto my friends who I know well and/or talk to often so they are people I do not mind haveing my e-mail plus I opened my e-mail to everyone on my friedns list anyway.
It was getting silly as I had nearly 300 people on there and when I thought about it over half of those people I had no idea who they were.