If I had to choose one word that best describes myself it would be “miscellaneous” as I don’t belong in any particular category Nor wish to be labeled in any way.
I am unique, as there is no one else in the world like me. I subscribe to my own way of life, an eclectic one, and if no one else reads the same pages or hears the same tune it’s quite alright.
Things i enjoy or like.
1. Laughing at myself and understanding that it’s ok.
2. Making mistakes, as I know with each one I grow in wisdom and learn from them, therefore making my spirit stronger. and enabling it to enjoy every day life and face hard times with an optimistic view.
3. Other unique people, for with out them life would be dull.
4. Poetry, for I believe it’s a song written by the soul.
5. Music a powerful tool to release stress or express emotions.
6. mystery, One of life’s many spices.
7. People who don’t waste their time judging others but reach out and embrace another human searching out their inner being and not just the physical. I believe a pretty face is nice to look at but an interesting soul makes for a better read.
Things i dislike
3. Possessiveness (I belong to myself and that who put me into existence and to no one else)
4. Closed mindedness
6. People that think they know everything yet don’t even know them self.
Well that is just a little about me. get to know me to find out more.
Quotes I like will change as I find them.
Self-empowerment - that’s learning to respect other people’s music, but dance to your own tune as you master harmony within yourself.
Where did you grow up?
Where do you live now?
What is the highest level of education you have attained?
What subjects did/do you enjoy the most at school?
What's your favorite sport or sports?
ice skating, hokey.
What hobbies are you into?
reading, writing, poetry.
What causes are you concerned about today?
poverty, child abuse, homelessness, death.