DesiComments.com | Hello, Hi | Forward this Picture
“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”
You can shout me or any one else a personal message using:
“Put your ear down close to your soul and listen hard.”
Anne Sexton (1928-1974);
My fave post (help.com in a nutshell):
Computer safety tips to keep emails and online activity private:
My Top Posts:
“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.”-Kahlil Gibran
For children/ young adults email a counsellor confidentially and for free:
RAINN: Free Online Therapy:
for Victims and friends/ relatives whether the attack took place today or decades ago)
How to get over your ex
Young People and Self-Harm
“Look at what you’ve got and make the best of it. It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.”
Free Cognitive Behavioural Therapy:
More websites at bottom of page
YOU SEE THERE IS ALWAYS HELP - THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE…DesiComments.com | Flowers | Forward this Picture DesiComments.com | Flowers | Forward this Picture
I SEE YOU! SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND FLY!DesiComments.com | Butterfly | Forward this Picture
Free resources to get you started:
YOU CAN DO IT!!! I’M ON YOUR TEAM AND I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!
“Rules for Being Human
by Cherie Carter-Scott
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it’s yours to keep for the entire period.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called, “life.”
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation. The “failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately “work.”
4. Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There’s no part of life that doesn’t contain its lessons. If you’re alive, that means there are still lessons to be learned.
6. “There” is no better a place than “here.” When your “there” has become a “here”, you will simply obtain another “there” that will again look better than “here.”
7. Other people are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie within you. The answers to life’s questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.”
Where did you grow up?
Where do you live now?
What is the highest level of education you have attained?
What subjects did/do you enjoy the most at school?
What hobbies are you into?
❤Phoenix❤, ❤❤Phoenix Rising❤❤, ❤❤, ❤Phoenix Queen❤, ❤RiseofPhoenix, ❤Flight of The Phoenix❤, ❤3Spirit❤, Phoenix [NQ] ❤.