* There are only two unselfish things that you can give another… Love and a listening ear.
* Put kindness before pride. That way, your ego need not suffer, and may grow, at those times when it is best to walk away.
* Don’t be desperate, just get excited.
* Every once in a while, imagine you can see yourself from a star, and realize how small you actually are… But never forget how significant you are to those around you.
* Others can play a part in making you happy, but only you can make yourself sad.
* Happiness is conceived by combining your spirit with your surroundings, and is given life by your passion… Therefore, passion is the bridge that allows you to share your happiness with others around you.
* The best things in life are intangible.
* Kindness is conceived by combining time spent thinking with a wish to make someone smile, and is given life by action.
* What do you Cherish most and Why? What I Cherish most is my ability to ask Why!
* Be mindful when using the word ‘Should’. It is a word that is used to describe how things are in a perfect world… And it is not a perfect world.
* True passion spawns true beauty.
Where did you grow up?
Where do you live now?
What subjects did/do you enjoy the most at school?
math, physics, english
What's your favorite sport or sports?
Mountain Biking, surfing, skiing
What kinds of jobs have you held? Industries too!
Mostly software related, have started two companies
What hobbies are you into?
Figuring out ways to make people smile
What causes are you concerned about today?
Nothing epic, just the happiness of people around me
Which religion (if any) do you follow?
Homey Pimpson (sag), Homey "saggezza" Pimpson, Homey Pimpson (AKA saggezza).